Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AA717driver

A simpler time...
APA is trying to negotiate a solution to the flowback provided by Sup. W that will not harm Eagle people. The AE MEC is telling them to pound sand.

If no agreement can be reached, Sup. 'W' WILL be fully implemented(with AMR's full agreement) and all CA's without an AA seniority number will be kicked out of their seats. Additionally, all new 50-seaters will go to furloughed AA pilots.

APA has been trying to work this out since November to no avail. You need to tell your MEC to get on board because APA will pull the trigger on this sometime next week if no agreement can be reached.TC

Do you have any additional details why the Eagle MEC told them to "pound sand"? This is the first I've heard of this. Thanks

Looks like a former TWA furloughee hearing crapola and working himself into a lather about a "rumor" that doesn't exist.

Provide some evidence or enjoy your unemployment.

For the record the gutless turds at the APA have ran and hid for the last two weeks while our MEC has made every effort to try and contact them to establish a dialougue regaeding the TA.

..Now , you say they they're looking out for Eagle pilots after the ethically bankrupt liars they've repeatedly demonstrated themselves to be ?

The APA CAN pack sand !

Last edited:
The Allied Pinheads Association can go F themselves....what they are doing to the Eagle pilots has no chance of standing up in court!!!

But then again ALPA wants the AA punks to come over to their side...maybe it will stand up after all.

Mayday.

I cannot believe what the APA has done to Eagle drivers.....is there any talk of a strike at Eagle?

Good luck to the Eagle folks..

AA717driver said:
APA is trying to negotiate a solution to the flowback provided by Sup. W that will not harm Eagle people. The AE MEC is telling them to pound sand.

If no agreement can be reached, Sup. 'W' WILL be fully implemented(with AMR's full agreement) and all CA's without an AA seniority number will be kicked out of their seats. Additionally, all new 50-seaters will go to furloughed AA pilots.

APA has been trying to work this out since November to no avail. You need to tell your MEC to get on board because APA will pull the trigger on this sometime next week if no agreement can be reached.TC

You on Crack or something bro? Are they "trying to come up with a solution" that will not harm Eagle pilots? Since when the APA AAholes care about Eagle pilots?
You have been drinking too much Koolaid ....

The take on things at Eagle is:

APA and AMR recently worked a super secret TA deal that has Eagle giving much and not even allowed to participate in discussions regarding our own fate.
Our MEC has tried on numerous occasions over the last 6 weeks to talk to APA regarding the TA, get a copy of it, and see what "exactly" it means for Eagle. As far as I know, APA has been the one that has ignored Eagle MEC requests to discuss things over the last several months. According to Eagle MEC, they tried "numerous attempts through several different channels" to contact APA and were totally ignored. So much for "labor love" at AMR.
While there is certainly much more to the story than what is told, the spin that Eagle is the one being malicious and distant appears totally false.

Last edited:
Well. Looks like APA/ALPA/AMR/Eagle management had a meeting yesterday. At least folks are talking now. Still don't know what it means for Eagle.

AA717driver said:

APA will look out only for their own @ss. They don't give two sh*ts for Eagle pilots. The way AMR and the Sky Nazis think they can treat Eagle like a 2 Dollar Whore is flat out shameful. Whatever agreement APA tries to reach with Eagle will be 100% beneifical to APA and 0% to Eagle.

eaglefly

For one thing, I'm not furloughed yet.

The MEC didn't bother to show the other day--they sent their lawyers(including Roland Wilder who worked with the TWA MEC--better watch out!). The AE MEC had walked out on the discussions earlier in the week.

If APA just wanted to screw the Eagle people, they could have and would have done it this week. Will they try to get a deal more beneficial to their members than AE? Sure, that's what they did to TWA and that's what their job is.

I don't have a dog in this fight--I'm doing my best to get out of AMR completely. But I shure would liked to have known what was coming down the pike at TWA in Jan. '01, though.

Now that I think about it, just disregard the whole thread. You're probably right, it can't happen here...TC

P.S.--Mayday, maybe it won't stand up in court. My fellow TWA pilots, many of whom have been on the street since 10/01 don't believe the integration will stand up in court either. It should go to trial sometime in '04...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back