Eagle Interview!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7574EVER

Well after a very VERY long day full of paperwork and waiting aroud I am thankfully one of the two of five applicants that made it through!! Interview was straight forward and the sim eval was a BLAST. Since there were only two of us we both got a little extra time with me in the right seat and the other guy in the left. We shot a couple of ILS's in heavy thunderstoms with turbulance and windshear (all unevaluated).

I'm on a complete high right now so me and the other guy are off to dinner to celebrate. I'll post more details later. Got the medical tomorrow but it should be a breeze.

Thanks to everyone for all your advice and encouragement so far.

Wow, 2/5? Mine was 8/9. Medical is no sweat, and with only two of you, it should be quick. You'll be out at the bus stop in no time.

-Goose

Let's start the clock ticking. Today is October 10. Let's see how look it takes him to come back on FI and tell us how crappy either Eagle, the Regionals in general, or the Airline Industry in general sucks.

Congrats in all seriousness though. It's an exciting time for you, enjoy it.:beer:

Congrats 757! 2/5, seems to be about average, you will be on a flight home by noon tomorrow.

...and the honeymoon begins.

Haha oh I know....it won't be "a dream" for very long. It'll become a job really quick. I went through the same thing when I started instructing over three years and about 4223848 near death experiences ago.

Me and the other guy went out to celebrate tonight. Knowing that we couldn't drink to a job well done until after the medical we went out to dinner and then to the ah...local "gentlemen entertainment establishment" where we took in the likes of the local ladies. Ah good times.

It's 1:30 am and I really haven't slept in about 36 hours. I couldn't sleep worth anything last night; but I'm still pretty wide awake.

I also found out from calling my credit card company after having my credit card suddenly declined tonight, that I've been the victim of nearly $3000 in credit fraud!!! I'm glad I had the good news of the new job to mask my shock and extreme anger about this whole situation haha. Oh well. Canceled the card and I'm not being held responsible for the charges thank god.

I plan to do the same....get the job offer and party like a madman!!

Latest resources

Back