Do you get what you pay for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cynic

Do you get what you pay for when you hire a pilot?

If the starting salary is under 20K a year and opportunities are limited beyond that; does the quality of people flying up front begin to decline?

Perhaps to the point where you have two howler monkeys sitting up front saying ‘dude, grab a Pepsi and watch this!’ shortly before the airplane careens into the ground.

I think so; and the idea of spending all day in a small box with ‘dudes’ like that was a small factor in my decision to stay out of the airlines (mostly it was the lack of pay and crappy schedule)

Now flame on!

Anybody find any new joints with good barbeque?

I just went back to Little Richard's BBQ (yes ... that Little Richard) in EXX and it was even better than I remembered from the first visit. I love Texas-style BBQ when I lived in Killeen, and Georgia-style ain't bad, but I gots to have me sum vinegar'd up NC-style pig fairly regular or I ain't fit to live with.

:D

Minhberg
(Reformed Vegetarian/Vegan)

nev'mind

njcapt said:
Anybody find any new joints with good barbeque?

Snakum said:
I just went back to Little Richard's BBQ (yes ... that Little Richard) in EXX and it was even better than I remembered from the first visit. I love Texas-style BBQ when I lived in Killeen, and Georgia-style ain't bad, but I gots to have me sum vinegar'd up NC-style pig fairly regular or I ain't fit to live with.

You guys are my Hero's, you can take a flame-bait thread like this and turn it into a BBQ Thread!!! WOO HOO!!!

GOOD WORK MEN!!!

I'm having BBQ for lunch...can't wait. MMMMMM.

In regards to the title of this thread, it's all you can eat, so I do plan on getting what I pay for...and then some.

bigD said:
Then get down here, dammit!
I know, I know... AUS trips have been non-existant on our schedule lately... If I see a good one, JetPilot500 and I will try to get on it... I am having some serious BBQ withdrawl!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back