Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do senior Comair pilots remember this????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't be too hard on him....he's just upset because the Comair pilot group did something he and the Delta pilot group have never had, not will they have....make a stand and have the nads to not flinch.

One of the many reasons scope will be further loosened.

Can't call it penis envy...i guess he has nad envy....its sad, really.

Yeah, the irony of a somebody claiming to be a Delta pilot pontificating on anything even remotely related to the RJ issue is clearly lost on this cretin. In his odd calculus, apparently Giambusso & Co. never gave this flying away in the first place.

I'm starting to wonder if this clown, Genital Lee, is some Embry-Riddle punk that has been pulling our chain for years. I'm not going to ignore him though. He does provide some level of entertainment. Just don't put much stock into what he says.

I follow the FI rules, and your opinion is your opinion. A lot of people agree with me. And, to say I represent DL pilots is NOT true. I give my own opinions. And, does it say DL in my profile? I might fly for American while being a huge DL fan. This is an anonymous board, and you can always put me on ignore, which in your case I agree with since you cannot handle it. Adios.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gen,

We all know that in fact you do work for Delta, and therefore you represent the company. Remember that the only anonymous posts are the ones that are not posted. Not saying you're right or wrong, as long as you are willing to take the flak like a trooper then it is all good.

Gen,

We all know that in fact you do work for Delta, and therefore you represent the company. Remember that the only anonymous posts are the ones that are not posted. Not saying you're right or wrong, as long as you are willing to take the flak like a trooper then it is all good.

You know that I fly for WHO? I am a big DALPA and DL fan, and other than that you have no idea what I do. Could I fly for DL? Maybe. But, I can take flak, and I do have opinions. Regardless, I only represent MYSELF. My name on FI isn't MR. Delta. I may act like that sometimes, but my opinions are all mine.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back