• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

170DX

Dispatchers,

dispatchatwork.x2cms.com

I originally put together this site to make dispatch web resources quickly accessible for myself. Others in my dispatch office have found the site to be beneficial and have been using it on a regular basis. While there are some resources that are most useful to those at my airline I wanted to put the link out there and make it available to anyone who might benefit from it.

If you like the site or see potential I encourage you to pm me or make a forum post with any suggestions of anything you would like to see on there as I am trying to make it as useful to the dispatch community as possible and am open to suggestions.

I figured while I am at it I should go ahead and make an attempt at a "will dispatch for food" type section as I have already put up a job posting and payscale link some which might be a little outdated but there for reference. I know ever since that site has been down there has been some interest in that sort of thing and i found it beneficial when i began dispatching. If anyone is interested in sending me their airline's info with regards to interview gouge, schedule, pay, systems, a/c, hiring status, QOL, etc let me know and send an email to [email protected]

I am not making any money off this site and will not be doing any advertising on it. (That is not a paid google advertisement at the bottom) It is purely for convenience and information. I know it isn't the most attractive site but if there is enough interest I will probably beef it up and make it look fancy.

dispatchatwork.x2cms.com

Nice Site

Great to see someone step out and make some upgrades.....I like it so far, playing around with it..good work it's needed.....

I can see how some dispatchers would benefit from this greatly. Very nice design job.

8 pages combined into 8 lovely tabs! Firefox rip-off if I've ever seen one. jk!

170DX:

Great job with the website. That should reduce the amount of windows needed. May I suggest adding a link to the wx page? http://www.faa.gov/ATPUBS/CNT/2-1.HTM

It's great for decoding some of those tricky NOTAMs or less often seen METAR codes like PY.

Thanks again for putting together a very useful website.

PY? Come on, thats easy, its in recurrent Jeopardy every year. Every rookie should know it by now!

Last edited:
Glad to see some of you have found some use for the site.

Dbcooper, thanks for the suggestion I added that link on there no problem.

Also Im going to urge everyone again to send me company stats and info for a career page. Its funny I get people telling me how much they would like to see that kind of information on there but then no one sends any info. Oh well.

And if you've got any more suggestions for the site send them my way they are appreciated.

Thanks

nice website!!!

bump......

Latest resources

Back