Digital Far's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frozen Ronin

Anyone know where I can find the fars on a downloadable PDF or Word format? Something that I can put on the hard drive and use a search function on?

I've got the AIM on pdf, and it's made my searches SO much easier. Now I want the rest! Anyone have a clue?

Thanks!

Well, not exactly downloaded, but I have a shortcut to this that comes in handy often.

Thanks, VG! That's where I've been going, but it's hard to search a whole part because it opens up in paragraphs instead. I may be asking for the impossible.

Thanks!

Acually if you click the link in the left column... for example the one that says "61" instead of "61.1 to 61.431" then it shows you the whole part in one page that you can search through.

I remeber as I student pilot I wastes my money on Jepp crap and the FAR/AIM book came with a CD. It had some search and notes taking features.

You could alsways got to FAA.gov, ctrl+a, ctrl+c, then in word Ctrl+v. boy would that be a blast :D

Its all available online from the FAA website. All united states laws are posted online, perhaps maybe except the laws they dont want us to know about (like this thing about wiretaps on everyone, regardless of warrant or anything).

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the help! I go to the faa website now, when I have inet access. A lot of times I don't have inet, so that's why the quest for the pdf! Thanks again!

Latest resources

Back