Did you interview with Comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tooslow

I have an interview coming up with Comair and was wondering of those who interviewed, what is the percentage of successful canidates? Of those who are willing to admit it, what do you think you did wrong in the interview? Any other comments are appreciated.

Last edited:
How long did it take to get your interview? I have been sending resume's fo about 8 months now and nothin'.

Tooslow said:
There are pretty much taking only recommendations and furloughed 121 at this time.

General Lee will be here momentarily to remind everyone that the above statement does not include Delta pilots unless they give up their seniority number.

Before The General gets here, I'll tell you they offered me a job and I turned them down. As an Atlantan who has lots of friends at Delta, as well as someone who supports my neighbors, I could not, in good conscience take a job there.

Not to mention the fact that I plan on working at the big "D" one day, and did not want to shoot myself in the foot with them. If you want to eventually work there, I would seriously evaluate the situation before committing, as there are plenty of other regionals hiring at the moment.

Now, all of that being said, let the thrashing and whipping of me begin.......:p :) :D

Last edited:
No plans for Delta, just Comair. I just want to make a good living and stay at one airline. Back to my original question before slashers replied, any comments about the Comair interview those lucky enough to get one.................

Last edited:
I interviewed and didnt get hired in March. I think it was the light pen test. I havent played video games in years and I have heard that it helps.

There were about twenty in my interview group and atleast 5 were military folks about to seperate and another 5-8 furloughed major pilots including three form UAL. Comair can take their pick of applicants now.

Embdrvr, thanks I got a good laugh there.
Titty-jet, get used to your current position. At comair you would have been the guy in the back.

Latest resources

Back