• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Detroit Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PFS at PTK........it's a great way to build turbine PIC.
Pinnacle is too risky right now.

Hi!

USA Jet Airlines.

Cliff
YIP

atpcliff said:
Hi!

USA Jet Airlines.

YIP

I doubt USA Jet is hiring, PM pilotyip for the low down on that. Royal Air at PTK has recently been hiring. Day/Night On Demand freight, on the beeper 24/7.

USA Jet is interviewing to rebuild the pool for potential future hiring, drafting from the pool at this time for a class on 4-3-06

Try Kalitta Charters or Ameristar Jet

Try Kalitta Charters or Ameristar Jet Charter at the YIP airport. They need experienced pilots bad. They fly freight in Falcon 20s and Lear 24s. I know for a fact that both companys will be hiring very soon. They both require about 1500TT and 500 Multi minimum. Both are on demand 135 freight, so they're difficult jobs, but they teach you how to fly really well all over the continent in all types of weather and upgrade is usually quick if you can fly well. Ameristar pays better, but they require a contract.
Only problem with Kalitta is that they don't really allow movement from the charter side to the B747 and 727 side right now.
If you need any more info, leave your email address and I'll tell you what I can.

Latest resources

Back