Destination One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Canadair RJ

Has anyone else heard of Destination One? They just began service in and out of Cleveland's Burke Lakefront Airport with service to Detroit and Hiltion Head Island with EMB-120s. I browsed around on their site and it doesn't give out the info I was looking for. Anyone know how long they've been around? How many Brasilias do they have? And last but not least, what are their hour requirements for F/Os?

If you need any hiring info pm me. We do currently have four emb-120s that run for destination one. All aircraft are opererated by Charter Air transport. Which is a spin off of business aircraft group. Its all a little confusing, but we own all three companies. The emb-120s are a new thing for us, we mainly fly corp. jets. I believe we have openings for emb-120s. If you need contact info. pm me

Canadair RJ said:
Has anyone else heard of Destination One? They just began service in and out of Cleveland's Burke Lakefront Airport with service to Detroit and Hiltion Head Island with EMB-120s. I browsed around on their site and it doesn't give out the info I was looking for. Anyone know how long they've been around? How many Brasilias do they have? And last but not least, what are their hour requirements for F/Os?

Anyone got a link to that website? Are the Brasilias ex-ASA? Are they EFIS equipped? I am now glass dependent...

Latest resources

Back