Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Designated Pilot Examiner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ifly101

Active member
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Posts
40
Hey all,

I just downloaded the application to become a DPE. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences they could share about the process, both good and bad. I already did a search but I am still looking for more information. Typical duration of process from beginning to end, necessity of having a lengthy relationship with your local FSDO, competitive qualifications, etc. I am currently a captain at a regional and it looks like I meet the requirements but I was never a check airman/chief flight instructor or anything like that. Any info would be much appreciated on my part. Thanks in advance for your input and take care.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom