Denver Airport Parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rjcap

Anybody know what the best deal for parking is at DIA for a commuter ??

Any offsite lots that are a deal ?

thanks

You can probably get a dia pass for $36 a month. Go to the pass office and tell them who you work for and so on. They are used to this kind of thing. If for some reason you cant, ie they dont know who your employer is, USAirport parking is $125 a month.

Parking

It is $36 a month; I buy a year pass at the beginning of the year as it becomes a pain to keep going by the office every month while you are trying to catch a flight. There are about 70 SWA commuters out of DIA...

Don't you need a DEN SIDA badge for DEN employee parking. I'm just wondering cuz I'm commuting out of DEN for January.

No. You just need to work for a 121 carrier. I believe the 36$/MO figure is still good.

I belive you do need the SIDA badge

Cornelius said:
Don't you need a DEN SIDA badge for DEN employee parking. I'm just wondering cuz I'm commuting out of DEN for January.
The SIDA badge for DEN is used to open the barrier bar for air and land side parking. You need a form from the DEN airport authority (blue and white) signed by your supervisor and your fingerprints must be forwarded to DEN security as well.

I had similar problems out of BWI. After working or commuting out of that airport since 1989, I still couldn't get a pass with my own money as a commuter who's current airline does not have scheduled service out of that airport.

If you don't find a solution, PM me with a contact number and I may have a solution.

Jeff

No SIDA

No, I do it every week without one. You don't need a SIDA badge for Landside employee parking. (I do not have any experience about any other parking areas so can not comment). You will be issued a parking card that opens the Landside barrier.

I hope he/she tips each way

jetdriven said:
one of our pilots parks at ups and gets a shuttle to the terminal. free
"I want my two dollars, plus tip."

I believe there is a park & ride at stapleton you park for free then just pay the bus fare over to DIA. About a 20 minute bus ride on a good wx day with no traffic!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back