• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's net loss for 2009 was $1.2 billion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't forget depreciation is a non-cash item..... means less tax burden and more actual cash flow. Of course, if you never make a profit, then you don't need a loss to offset it.

Watch that APU usage! Time it to come on line just as you pull into the gate.

Delta loss, Continental profit. Hopefully that will hold off the merger talk with UA for now. Please let me get back on property before the merger.

Delta loss, Continental profit. Hopefully that will hold off the merger talk with UA for now. Please let me get back on property before the merger.

actually the operation is profitable, the hedging write downs is what showed the loss

I hope all of you guys get back asap! I know a number of guys right there with you and I cant wait to hear that you guys get recalled!

actually the operation is profitable, the hedging write downs is what showed the loss

I hope all of you guys get back asap! I know a number of guys right there with you and I cant wait to hear that you guys get recalled!

I dont want to hear about your accounting gibberjabber, delta loss, continental profit, don't merge yet, leave it at that.

And I have been drinking plenty.

Delta is out of mortal airlines league. Too big. Delta air elite flies too many politicians.
Southwest, airtran and jetblue will die long before Delta.
Go back to paying your taxes.

If Delta pilots worked under Continental's contract Delta would make a ton of money with their monopolies and being #1 in most markets.
Delta pilots have balls and don't work for free. Zero scabs too!

Latest resources

Back