• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to sign on GoJet's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This coming from a guy who didn't know where the Hot Refueling checklist was in recurrent ground. Sorry, we've had better than you! :cartman:

A 9E pilot not knowing where the hot refueling checklist is??

Something doesn't sound quite right about that, now does it to you?

I bet you'd take the "small plane" and the "not appealing regional flying" over the unemployment line! Seriously, get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

I sure don't know about that. Had that chance once and took unemployment over flying for an regional.

I sure don't know about that. Had that chance once and took unemployment over flying for an regional.

In your case, you'd be starting at the bottom of the list as a first year FO, first year FO pay, maybe making $20k. But he's referring to the Delta flowback provisions with Compass. If he flows back, he will be a CA on the Compass E175, making still decent money over unemployment. I bet you he'd take it over unemployment. First year Compass CA can clear $65,000/hr. This guy is all talk. My problem with him is that after he made it to Delta in his mid-20s (luck and connections), and still in his upper 20s, he talks smack of regionals and considers himself to be "above" them. And yes, he's ex-Pinnacle, and no, he's definitely not the best we've had come through.

In your case, you'd be starting at the bottom of the list as a first year FO, first year FO pay, maybe making $20k. But he's referring to the Delta flowback provisions with Compass. If he flows back, he will be a CA on the Compass E175, making still decent money over unemployment. I bet you he'd take it over unemployment. First year Compass CA can clear $65,000/hr. This guy is all talk. My problem with him is that after he made it to Delta in his mid-20s (luck and connections), and still in his upper 20s, he talks smack of regionals and considers himself to be "above" them. And yes, he's ex-Pinnacle, and no, he's definitely not the best we've had come through.

Nothing but luck and connections, that's why I'm better than you. Why would I want to remember where I came from?

No, I was talking back in the massive furloughs of 2001. Never even considered the Pinnacle interview that NWA had in place. I was not going to commute for 20 grand and be on the bottom. NO WAY ! Hopefully the flow backs will never happen. I would have to think hard about it.

Nothing but luck and connections, that's why I'm better than you. Why would I want to remember where I came from?

To comply with the TOS, I will only say that one can conclude you make up in attitude for your small...... [you know where it's going].

To comply with the TOS, I will only say that one can conclude you make up in attitude for your small...... [you know where it's going].

It'll be easy to find out the size of it, just ask your mom... she's very well acquainted.

Perfect example of what is wrong with the pilot profession.
Despite the best efforts of some, the downward spiral of this career (and really the country as a whole) will continue because of the proliferation of morally/ethically/personally bankrupt individuals such as this.

Perfect example of what is wrong with the pilot profession.
Despite the best efforts of some, the downward spiral of this career (and really the country as a whole) will continue because of the proliferation of morally/ethically/personally bankrupt individuals such as this.

Why? He's automatically personally/morally/ethically bankrupt because he happens to be the offspring of someone with longevity at a certain major? No doubt the guy is a deuche but not the other things.

Latest resources

Back