• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta interviewees hung up by the shrink

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So even after their last shrink commited suicide they still think this is a valid way to screen pilots?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the same Delta Idots are doing the interview process again! I remember way back in the late 80's when A.W. Davis was the person in charge or at least this persons name was on the "Your no longer being considered for employment as a Delta Pilot". Thats when they didnt accept your application anymore if you wore glasses or were a prior 121 Captain. That one went to a class action lawsuit thats lasted at least 8 years and literally cost there company hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I guess if it aint broke, dont fix it!

Last edited:
I would not put so much weight on the Shrink. I believe its the other way around if you do fine on the MMPI then chances are you go right thru the shrink. However, if your scores on the MMPI are not what they want the Pschologist will back up your MMPI scores.

i was in my room and i was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything then again i was thinking about nothing and then my mom came in and i didn't even know she was there she called my name and i didn't hear her then she started screaming mike! mike! and i go what what's the matter and she goes what's the matter with you i go there's nothing wrong mom she goes don't tell me that you're on drugs i go no mom i'm not on drugs i'm ok i'm just thinking you know why don't you get me a pepsi she goes no you're on drugs i go mom i'm ok i'm just thinking she goes no you're not thinking you're on drugs normal people don't act that way i go mom just get me a pepsi please all i want's a pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me all i wanted was a pepsi just one pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me just a pepsi...

INSTITUTIONALIZED!!!!!!Nothing like Suicidal Tendencies...!

Latest resources

Back