• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too was very surprised last week to get the invite via email. 0 internal recs, just did airline apps and met John Swift at the WAI conference last Feb in MCO, US Navy ex P-3 driver, ~ 3050 total, 1850 TPIC. Anybody with any of the questions for the Tech portion or any other advice would be appreciated. Cheers!

Keeping your options open, or did you give up on SWA already?

Options are always good to have, especially absent a firm class date from the other carrier you mention in your post.

Options are always good to have, especially absent a firm class date from the other carrier you mention in your post.

I hear you. Hopefully a class date will come quickly for you, if you still want it. SWA is not for everyone, but it is a great place to be. Good luck.

I hear you. Hopefully a class date will come quickly for you, if you still want it. SWA is not for everyone, but it is a great place to be. Good luck.

I just took the drug screen yesterday and spoke with the PD; I stress VERY tentatively slated for a 5 Sept class. I love what Dal is doing and I think that there are a LOT of great things in store but for QOL SWA wins because of living in domicile (MCO) and not commuting. I am still going to go to the DAL interview because it will be before (July 10) I have a firm date from SWA. Cheers, klr

Latest resources

Back