Delta Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tomtom

I just got an email today inviting me to a Delta interview. I was a little shocked as I don't have any letters of rec with them but very happy nonetheless. Where can I get some gouge on the interview ? Any chance of getting LAX early on ?

Thanks in advance.

I just got an email today inviting me to a Delta interview. I was a little shocked as I don't have any letters of rec with them but very happy nonetheless. Where can I get some gouge on the interview ? Any chance of getting LAX early on ?

Thanks in advance.

LA is about a year out, but things COULD BE changing on that front soon. We do know that LA will be a major focus sooner than later, after a NYC overhaul. I think Willflyforfood.com has some good gouge. Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
still waiting too!
But you know what they say... "all good things come to those who wait!"

Always
Motch

PS> And good luck on the interview!

got an interview

I too am shocked to have gotten the call for an interview. 2500TPIC,3000Tur, 4500TT. and a veteran of the US navy. No recs and I update once a month since the beginning! Hope this helps! The might beech

Last edited:
got the unexpected email

I too was very surprised last week to get the invite via email. 0 internal recs, just did airline apps and met John Swift at the WAI conference last Feb in MCO, US Navy ex P-3 driver, ~ 3050 total, 1850 TPIC. Anybody with any of the questions for the Tech portion or any other advice would be appreciated. Cheers!

Latest resources

Back