Delta guys...favor to ask

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snow-back

Hey all. I'm a former Delta guy and I'm trying to implement some changes to our normal checklist at my new company. I've misplaced my normal 757/767 checklist and QRH and I'm looking for a favor.

Best: Email a copy of the normal checklist. QRH too would be awesome, but understand if it's too much.

Next best: I can't remember how the normal checklist is laid out. ie. how are through flight items, dual response items, silent items, pf/pm items, etc. listed? Boxed, bold, annotated?

Checklist philosophy is what I'm after. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PM for email. Thanks.

SB

I'm not a Delta guy but I have everything you're looking for. PM me your address in Pakistan and I'll send them promptly.

Pretty funny Mr. Tard. Please explain how I can ruin the world with a checklist:confused:.

Anyone else able to help?

Thanks

SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlerDriver
?? Don't you just get that from the nice folks who will be paying you to fly the aircraft?
and you replied
That's what I was thinking. Don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be.
Sorry, just bored out of my mind on reserve.

Last edited:
and you replied
Sorry, just bored out of my mind on reserve.

Been there.

The nice folks who paid for me to fly the 757 no longer sign my paychecks and I have no idea where my QRHs are. The very nice folks who sign my current paycheck have given me a variety of tasks, which include looking for better ways of doing things. While I didn't particularly enjoy flying for big D, their checklist and checklist philosophy was some of the best I've ever used and I'm trying to possibly incorporate some of those ideas with my present company.

Snow-Back;

Do a Google search for "Human Factors of Flight Deck Checklists: The Normanl Checklist", and "On the Design of Flight Deck Procedures". Both written by Asaf Degani & Earl Wiener.

All you will ever need is in there.

Please don't take this wrong, but don't you have any friends at Delta that could give you this stuff?

Why in the world would anyone on this board consider giving you the checklist info for the 757/767! You have to know this is a public forum and we dont have a clue who each other are! I think this would go down as a dumb thing to do considering the report that just came out about the dry runs Ahab and Allaha are doing! Just my opinion! No offense!

A guy would have to be dumb/gullible to send this guy anything! How do you think the FAA/security services would view this?

This is really funny. I'm not kidding. You guys have been spending too much time going through TSA checkpoints! Maybe someone should report me. For crying out loud, it's a checklist!

Thanks Little Duece. I found that website already, as well as 757 specific checklists for other airlines. I'm just looking for the Delta specific one.

SB...

...there are some who call me...Tim.

It's not paranoia if everyone's out to get you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back