Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

brokedash

Member of the DX A-Team
If anyone here in FI land works in or has good knowledge of Delta's Flight Control/SOC please PM me.

Thx

Whats the question, I used to work there and know many people who are still there?

I've heard rumors that they'll be hiring externally 1Q2011, but my internal sources there havent confirmed it to me, but others there have confirmed that to other people I know.

Great place, new office - dont know what the office politics are like once the NWA dispatch office came south...

The below is the last info I had and might be a year or 2 old.. but gives you an idea.. hope it helps.. clr4

Delta Airlines /DAL​
PAFCA ATL ASSISTANT $46,584.00 /start $ 49,140.00 /6 mos $ 49,140.00 / 1 yr $ 49,140.00 / 18mos$ 49,140.00 / 2 years $ 50,784.00 / 3 yr $ 52,416.00 / 4yr $ 55,056.00 / 5 yr $ 58,224.00

(5-3 4-3 / block of 9 hr shifts followed by block of 10 hr shifts)

Well there you go... now we have a update.. I have an older file with all the dispatcher / airline pay rates out to the 5th year.. last year, as some may recall, I was trying to start a new WDFF site and get everyone to send me there numbers... I got very little participation..

Latest resources

Back