Delta-Comair staple?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sidseal

Got on the CRJ today and the F/A handed me a pack of brand new napkins imprinted with the Delta logo. No "DCI" or "Delta Connection", just the good ol' Delta logo. Rumor has it that this is the beginning of the merge of Delta and Comair. Now that I think about it, we have also been getting Delta snack mix on our jets more often than not. I'm tellin' ya, the merge is coming. You ASA guys seen this stuff on your jets? Read the signs, kids, read the signs!

Last edited:
Sounds like Delta/Comair are doing the same thing as here at XJT/Continental. I just makes the transition for the passenger more seamless between the two carriers.

I think that in this time of cost cutting that was just recycled toilet paper from mainline flights.

Last edited:
We have had Delta H2O and snack mix at ASA for some time. I doubt it has anything to do with a merger between ASA, Comair and Delta. That is the last thing Delta will ever do.

Just another way to trim costs.....one printing and supplier of Napkins, one bottle of water for all pax in the Delta system.

Sideseal's been doing too many high-speeds! Though, I'd be happy to see more of the snack mix rather than the darned pretzles. I can't wait to do a Shuttle flight to sample that food! I'm suprised the General hasn't checked in yet...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back