Delta application question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gobi Gred

Heard from a coworker today (he didn't know if it was true or not either) that supposedly Delta isn't interviewing anyone with over 6000 hours. Anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor? Thanks!

For your sake, I hope it ain't so!:beer:

R U Cr A Z Y /q/

They are interviewing people with all sorts of time. I have not seen anyone with over 6000 hrs get called that does not have an in.
I was hired with over 8000 hrs and my buddy had over 10K. Both of us had major in's, but it is not impossible.
I know that they were filtering below 6K, but from what I am hearing that is changing.

They are interviewing people with all sorts of time. I have not seen anyone with over 6000 hrs get called that does not have an in.
I was hired with over 8000 hrs and my buddy had over 10K. Both of us had major in's, but it is not impossible.
I know that they were filtering below 6K, but from what I am hearing that is changing.

I have just over 7500 hours and got an interview from someone who has a major in. Kudos to ACL65PILOT.

IFLY are you studying your butt off.
I have been looking for the formulas to answer your e-mail but I loaned out one of the books.
I did not have either one on my test. FWIW

I have about less than 3000, please move me to the top of the list.

I just got the email on Friday.
I have over 7000 total, 4300 turbine PIC, 0 jet. I'm a SkyWest E120 captain and Delta Legacy.

Latest resources

Back