• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

Pilots (Captains/FOs) 6/14/2006
Delta AirElite Pilot Requirements:
Pilot in command minimum qualifications:
Airline Transport Pilot certificate and First Class medical.
Minimum of 3,000 hours total time, 2,000 hours PIC, 1,000 turbine.
Second in Command minimum qualifications:
Airline Transport Pilot certificate and First Class medical.
Minimum of 2,000 hours total time, 1,000 hours PIC fixed wing, 200 hours multi-engine.
In addition to the above competitive requirements, new pilot hires will be provided with either initial or recurrent training, as appropriate, through approved FAR Part 142 training centers, which will obligate them to a two-year training contract. Qualified applicants will be pre-screened prior to a formal panel interview by staff and line pilots. Selected applicants will be required to be fingerprinted, drug tested and undergo thorough FAA and law enforcement background checks. Pilot candidates who are on furlough from a scheduled carrier will have to relinquish their position prior to a hire date. Candidates are expected to have some other non-aviation life experiences and education and demonstrate interpersonal skills and an understanding of the importance of customer service.
Pilot candidates who meet the above competitive requirements and agree to Delta AirElite?s new-hire requirements are invited to submit a resume for consideration to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.

I have sent them a resume twice over the last year and never heard a word, guess I need more time.​

thats it!

mobie said:
I have sent them a resume twice over the last year and never heard a word, guess I need more time.​
Thats it, low timer, HR wankers, and a sinking ship. Could be worse, you could be married to a really beautiful woman who watches to much TV and the only thing she reads is a magazine bought from that little shelf just before the check out stand.

But keep trying:)

We had an AirElite new hire in my CL604 initial class. He had 5,000TT most of it in Caravans in Alaska. Maybe they are looking for less experienced pilots that would be happy in the right seat for awhile?

Last edited:
do they have a military equator for total time... I meet everything else, but don't have the total time (only at 1750) anyone know?

Thanks

What do they pay?

flylowman said:
What do they pay?
It depends on your qualifications. I talked to them a year ago and it was around 36 to start, but quals weigh heavily. Base was CVG then now...

jobear

Hey, mobie, maybe you should send them another resume once you cross that 30,000 hour mark. ;) TC

Latest resources

Back