• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines reports a wider third-quarter loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta is still making so many moves internally and getting all their plates in the air and spinning, the purchase of JAL lines or financing of Alaska partnerships are things that are expensive, but in the long run are going to pay off huge in Asian and Pacific travel. Times like these are the only times to make expensive moves, because everything can be purchased at a discount...including money. ACL is right (again), Delta is in hence hedging cash against inflation, it has nothing to do with gaining ground on their debt. They are trying to crush the competition with their balance sheet. We will see where this goes, but I would think Delta will soon be in the drivers seat as far as pricing in a rapidly growing global market.

Just my .02 JP

WOW!!! We get Tanker, CRJ567, and 9rj9 to comment??? Jealousy has many avatars!!!

Somebody rename this thread to "A-HOLE CHECK IN!"

Where is the General to give us some guidance on this issue and tell us how nice his latest Euro-layover was? Probably chilly enough over there now for GL to break out his Members Only jacket again.

Where is the General to give us some guidance on this issue and tell us how nice his latest Euro-layover was? Probably chilly enough over there now for GL to break out his Members Only jacket again.

We are doing just fine, just ask one of our accountants who made millions last year. And, I just had a FANTASTIC Germany layover, and the shnitzel was fricken FANTASTIC. Really, it was. Nothing like a 2 leg 3 day trip worth about 20 hours. Also, my new "Members Only" jacket looked really good with a little bit of apple strussel caked on it.........oh, soooo good. Danke!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back