• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Dear Mods" - A Suggestion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a mod I've taken the stance that the ONLY place East/West or USAirways arguments can take place is IN THOSE THREADS. I've started warning people
/mod

Is this one of those threads?

Is this one of those threads?
No.

As this thread was started specifically ABOUT the East-West debates, any East-West discussion may ensue.

I'm talking about an East-West battle starting in a Delta / Spirit / CAL thread... anything non- USAirways oriented to begin with will stay that way.

With FI's luck, 2 will live, one eastie and one westie. Then the bickering will continue here. hahaha :beer:
LMAO... I did not consider that..... I withdraw my comment. The thought of your suggestion is - - Unbareable to think about..

This could be like the clap... The French blame it on the English and the English blame it on the French.

Maybe we could just change the names once in a while.... Instead of west and east how about lottery winner and crybaby for a while. Fill in your own. The bickering will be the same but at least the names would make a temporary change.

How about if they are given one warning to take the fight back to the east/west threads and after that their REAL names are posted on FI?

Is there a report button or something? I don't see it. I don't even know the procedure for "reporting." What/where is it?

Is there a report button or something? I don't see it. I don't even know the procedure for "reporting." What/where is it?

Tweak, we BOTH know the problem really is that you just want to push everyone's buttons right? ;)

Latest resources

Back