DC Job Fair and Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ampropilot2b

Has anyone gotten an interview as a result of last weeks Air Inc job fair in DC? Where at? Just curious if the emails/calls have started going out yet.

my buddy has been contacted with interview invitations at Delta and US Air since he attended the job fair last week.

I was offered an interview date at Emirates before I even had left the building, and got an email invite from both Continental and Delta within a few days. So don't let anyone ever tell you that job fairs don't do any good!

Yea but Kit Darby might make money off of these jobs fairs, if you are true to the brother hood you never pay a dime to someone to help you get a job. It is better to not be offered an interview than support a system that preys upon pilots. Only kidding, but this what you often see as a post for the Air Inc job fairs. However the reality of going to the job fairs is show in thsi thread.

I was offered an interview date at Emirates before I even had left the building, and got an email invite from both Continental and Delta within a few days. So don't let anyone ever tell you that job fairs don't do any good!

What is your time breakdown if you don't mind me asking?

I did just get this email from DAL today:

A review of your application revealed that your educational information, beginning with high school, was incomplete. Please update this information at your earliest convenience so that we may give your application further consideration.

Thanks for your interest in Delta!

Sincerely,

Delta Pilot Selection Team

--Puzzled me initially as I was 100% sure that everything was in order; then logged on and confirmend it (everything was complete and correct).

Here's my question: do they just send emails like this from time to time to keep a applicant believing that they are continually considering them??
-I did attend the job fair and the captain that I got to sit down with at the Delta exhibit told me flat out that "my personal mins are 1000PIC turbine..but keep pluggin away.." (I have around 850PICt)

Any thoughts or intel??

I did just get this email from DAL today:

A review of your application revealed that your educational information, beginning with high school, was incomplete. Please update this information at your earliest convenience so that we may give your application further consideration.

Thanks for your interest in Delta!

Sincerely,

Delta Pilot Selection Team

--Puzzled me initially as I was 100% sure that everything was in order; then logged on and confirmend it (everything was complete and correct).

Here's my question: do they just send emails like this from time to time to keep a applicant believing that they are continually considering them??
-I did attend the job fair and the captain that I got to sit down with at the Delta exhibit told me flat out that "my personal mins are 1000PIC turbine..but keep pluggin away.." (I have around 850PICt)

Any thoughts or intel??

I got a similar message from DAL...however, I could not find any problems in the application---just like you! Anyone else received such a message?

Latest resources

Back