DAM TSA or Baggage Handlers!!!!! Bunch Of Thieves

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NW_Pilot

Some one at the airport either TSA or Baggage Handlers Jacked My CD Case! Now I am missing the first 7 CD's of the king CFI/FOI course! Dam it!!!!!
They also jacked my modified cell boost, gps yoke mount, & Cessna seat rail mount!

[FONT=&quot]Glad I carry on my expensive crap!!!!
[/FONT]

Well, as much as that might suck, it sounds kinda wierd that they would steal something that completely useless, unless of course the ramp agent was getting his cfi and could deal with actually listening to the Kings for a while.

n757st said:
Well, as much as that might suck, it sounds kinda wierd that they would steal something that completely useless, unless of course the ramp agent was getting his cfi and could deal with actually listening to the Kings for a while.

LOL, those guys are annoying! Why is the second guy named Martha though? ;)

NW_Pilot said:
Some one at the airport either TSA or Baggage Handlers Jacked My CD Case! Now I am missing the first 7 CD's of the king CFI/FOI course! Dam it!!!!!
They also jacked my modified cell boost, gps yoke mount, & Cessna seat rail mount!

[FONT=&quot]Glad I carry on my expensive crap!!!!
[/FONT]

Check eBay for your stuff. I remember hearing about a comair rampey getting busted for selling company stuff on there.

n757st said:

The, CD'd where in a CD case you know the kind that hold 32 CD's they probably did not know what was inside them & mounts where in a camera tripod case they probably thought it was a camera tripod. I don't think they would have actually taken the time to look and see what’s inside. I am not worried about the audio CD's that where in the case the king disks where expensive.

Ohh Well, Off I go to have some flying fun. KVUO to S31

Try being based in orlando, those chq pilots are forever getting caught going through our company mail files and taking luggage tags off our bags. Nice.I guess when you cant afford to buy your own stuff you have steal others.

Last edited:
Tripower455 said:
LOL, those guys are annoying! Why is the second guy named Martha though? ;)

Oh...............that is too funny. Thanks

Latest resources

Back