• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cummings Columbus, IN.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um, you might want to have the correct name of the company before you start asking the magic questions.

Hint: The "g" in Cummings is actually silent.

Jeez... It's not a freakin' silent g. It's spelled Cummins. If you need a reference, go to the Dodge dealership on the corner with a notebook and write down how it's spelled on the side of the truck.

Thus the silent "g"; as in, the "g" ain't there.

Keyboard sarcasm--not one of my specialties.

Actually, I was in a surly mood last night when I logged on--should've just kept my yap shut.

My apologies for being a toolbag...

They have a DO328J and a Hawker. They shuttle employees and engineers around in the 328, mostly up to Detroit. Dont know much about hiring status or mins to work there though. Looks like both planes fly quite a bit. Check N802CE and N804CE on flightaware.

They have a DO328J and a Hawker. They shuttle employees and engineers around in the 328, mostly up to Detroit. Dont know much about hiring status or mins to work there though. Looks like both planes fly quite a bit. Check N802CE and N804CE on flightaware.

One of my good friends in college's Dad worked there as a higher up in the accounting department. While I'm not 100% sure he went there to fly the Hawkers, it wouldn't' surprise me. I've lost contact with him unfortunately. A few years back he was telling me that it was one of the best corporate gigs to have. Good pay, QOL etc. I'd say it's probably still a good place to be but not sure on the mins or anything like that.

Latest resources

Back