Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beergut

It's 17:00 Somewhere
This may be old news, I've been on vacation and away from the forum. This is all hearsay, however I trust the source.

An IP told me that in one of CT's recent management/leader meetings he was informing the crowd of his intent to have several propaganda sessions with the pilots. (last week) A CP said "With all due respesct (none) you are wasting your time. The pilots have been lied to for their entire careers here and don't believe a thing that you, SH or BL have to say." Then CT told the group that they need to preach management's mantra of how our costs are too high and we can't compete, blah, blah, blah... The afore mentioned CP then asked CT to give them proof in writing first. (Not produced yet) An IP in the meeting then said that the company needs to take care of the line pilots because we are the glue that holds the company together on the front line. It would unravel without us. At this point CT blew a gasket and YELLED that he was tired of hearing this BS and that it was a team effort that kept this place going. (last in everything) He then said that he was PO'ed and the meeting was over and he stormed out. The room erupted in laughter.

I guess the pressure is getting to him. Thanks to the guys that stood up for the pilots.

Beergut said:
At this point CT blew a gasket and YELLED that he was tired of hearing this BS and that it was a team effort that kept this place going.

Unequivocal evidence that the GO has no clue how this airline works.

Thanks

Thanks for the updated explanation of CT's blown gasket! Imagine his demeanor when the vote results come back with 98% of the 'gluers' willing to withhold their services should it come down to that...

Beergut said:
This may be old news, I've been on vacation and away from the forum. This is all hearsay, however I trust the source.

An IP told me that in one of CT's recent management/leader meetings he was informing the crowd of his intent to have several propaganda sessions with the pilots. (last week) A CP said "With all due respesct (none) you are wasting your time. The pilots have been lied to for their entire careers here and don't believe a thing that you, SH or BL have to say." Then CT told the group that they need to preach management's mantra of how our costs are too high and we can't compete, blah, blah, blah... The afore mentioned CP then asked CT to give them proof in writing first. (Not produced yet) An IP in the meeting then said that the company needs to take care of the line pilots because we are the glue that holds the company together on the front line. It would unravel without us. At this point CT blew a gasket and YELLED that he was tired of hearing this BS and that it was a team effort that kept this place going. (last in everything) He then said that he was PO'ed and the meeting was over and he stormed out. The room erupted in laughter.

I guess the pressure is getting to him. Thanks to the guys that stood up for the pilots.

And Carl Childree was serving Kool-Aid during the meeting. He couldn't see much since his head was in a very dark hole.

www. said:
And Carl Childree was serving Kool-Aid during the meeting. He couldn't see much since his head was in a very dark hole.

Is carl actually old enough to hold an ATP or did he get some sort of exemption?

So typical of the transit management we've had since G&J departed the fix. They all believe they know how this airline works but you never see them out here when you're holding on the ramp waiting to park for 30 minutes or more past your arrival time, and you arrived 15 minutes early! Or, waiting for services that cause you to go 15 minutes or more past your departure time. Or, poor passenger assists missing their connecting flight because no one is there to help them. And on and on over the years, it hasn't changed. And I'm starting my 17th year here. So, I voted IN FAVOR. Enough is enough.

Hoser

Beergut said:
At this point CT blew a gasket and YELLED that he was tired of hearing this BS and that it was a team effort that kept this place going. (last in everything) He then said that he was PO'ed and the meeting was over and he stormed out. The room erupted in laughter.

Another 'professional manager' from Delta. They focked up DAL and CMR, and now it's ASA's turn. Also heard he received some counseling for this incident, but it may just be hearsay. So, I'm IN FAVOR.

Hoser

Latest resources

Back