CRJ Rollerboards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avrodriver

I did a quick search cause I figured someone had asked this before. Any recommendations on decent rollboards that will fit in the standard hiding places (overhead, in the back row, etc)......tired of chasing the ground crew down with my bag and going to baggage claim everytime we do a turn. Thanks! AD

CRJ RollerBoards

A little on the high side of rollerboards. However the standard stealth bag fits in the crew bin behind the F/O's seat. It will also fit in the overhead of the CRJ as long as the front pouch is not overly stuffed. I have had my bag for 3 years now and no sign of needing a new one yet. The inline skate wheels on these bags are great. PM with any questions!!

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=1

i don't know I'm kinda new to the aircraft so I don't know if all airlines have the same new stupid cockpit door, but ours pretty much renders that closet behind the f/o seat useless. thanks for the suggestion though.....any others???? AD

Rollaboards

Hey there.. suggestion.. all the crew at skywest get 2 bright yellow laminated cards that say "CREWMEMBER ON BOARD, DO NOT REMOVE" to attach to the handles of their bags.. works for us... about 3x5 sized.. easy enough to make one of your own...

most bags will fit in the overhead provided the pockets on the front and back are not stuffed. I have a travel pro and it will fit as long there is nothing in the back pocket.

However the standard stealth bag fits in the crew bin behind the F/O's seat.

Not all CRJs have this crew bin.... ours is just a little Coat Closet thanks to the powers to be wanted to save money. All though on the CRJ440 (44 Seater) the closest in row 1 comes in handy.
:D

Re: CRJ RollerBoards

Avenger said:
A little on the high side of rollerboards. However the standard stealth bag fits in the crew bin behind the F/O's seat. It will also fit in the overhead of the CRJ as long as the front pouch is not overly stuffed. I have had my bag for 3 years now and no sign of needing a new one yet. The inline skate wheels on these bags are great. PM with any questions!!

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=1

Those are some expensive f*ckin bags!! Geezus!!

How about in the Dash 8? Does anyone know of any others or if the stealth will work good for it?

The majority of the crews at my airline flying the Dash use the standard Travel Pro rollaboard. We dont have a problem stuffing 3 of them into the closet. Most of the Dashes we operate have the large overhead bins and the Travel Pro will fit in there also.

Latest resources

Back