• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"...as a preview to part of my ruling I am going to rule in favor of the union on the VSP". That is a direct quote from Judge Gwin. That bogus text some of you received yesterday is pure BS. The judge is going to smack them upside their pointy little heads, grab them by their collective ears like the recalcitrant four year olds they are acting like, and force them to accept our union VSP!

"...as a preview to part of my ruling I am going to rule in favor of the union on the VSP". That is a direct quote from Judge Gwin. That bogus text some of you received yesterday is pure BS. The judge is going to smack them upside their pointy little heads, grab them by their collective ears like the recalcitrant four year olds they are acting like, and force them to accept our union VSP!

Ok great. Then why don't you use your influence to make sure the judge receives that text (in whatever legal form or manuever accomplishes this) before the written ruling. Maybe a cease and desist of blatant lies would be a good title. :)

Additionally, why don't you simply ask JW to back up his assertions with transcipts of his testimony? I think it's time the average pilot gets to see proof the reality doesn't match the letters, texts and yammers.

The lawyers already have that text

Ok great. Then why don't you use your influence to make sure the judge receives that text (in whatever legal form or manuever accomplishes this) before the written ruling. Maybe a cease and desist of blatant lies would be a good title. :)

Additionally, why don't you simply ask JW to back up his assertions with transcipts of his testimony? I think it's time the average pilot gets to see proof the reality doesn't match the letters, texts and yammers.

Don't forget, he is playing to the uninformed.

Shanes, I understand that will be part of his ruling.

Everyone is talking about the VSP. What about the contempt charges?

It will be addressed in his written ruling! Usually the judge doesn't say anything about his decision.; I think he gave the oral preview because from what I heard there were two rows of pilots dressed in full uniform sitting in the gallery!

It will be addressed in his written ruling! Usually the judge doesn't say anything about his decision.; I think he gave the oral preview because from what I heard there were two rows of pilots dressed in full uniform sitting in the gallery!

Imagine what it would have been if some pilots were granted their requested PTO to attend.

No wonder they finagled a mysterious peak travel day for MLK. Question: were you EXTRA busy this past wed, thurs, Fri?

Didn't think so...

Go on yammer and read the latest from Handschuch! PMSL!! :laugh: he can't really be that stupid...can he? The judge said he will rule in favor of the union and FORCE management to honor the VSP! Handschuch, you management types wanted to kill the VSP. You are a spinning tool! And only SPT believes your BS.

Go on yammer and read the latest from Handschuch! PMSL!! :laugh: he can't really be that stupid...can he? The judge said he will rule in favor of the union and FORCE management to honor the VSP! Handschuch, you management types wanted to kill the VSP. You are a spinning tool! And only SPT believes your BS.

what ever he wrote can you post it for us non flexjet employees to see? please tell me that this will be forwarded to the judge

Latest resources

Back