• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cost to fly on Netjets??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most good heart surgeons don't pay for miley cirus concerts for their patients or advertise on tv at the superbowl. Most heart surgeons also MAKE money (at least the good ones). Try another example. :)

So how long since you've been fired from NJA?

dont make your jealousy so obvious and this wont happen.

Not fired, I work for Flight options.
But I forgot you are the best, you also lost half a billion $ the last 6 months and your awe-some CEO just got booted.
Also wait for the coming furlough, I will bet 500 of you guys will be gone soon! I do not wish that to anyone but this is coming.

Last edited:
well this thread had bad news written all over it, so I may as well get it over with.

I didnt mean to make anyone mad about the post. It was a honest question about how much it costs and what type of customers usually fly on netjets!! We had a friend from the east coast fly into town and when I asked what airline they flew she said it was netjets!! From what I know about netjets they cater mostly to Millionaires or high level corporate employees or the rich and famous. Anyways It wasnt meant to be joke or make fun of anyone....

It's not too often we get people in here that wish for pilots to lose their jobs....you two certainly can get that attention.

you guys have a really piss poor attitude about everything. I feel bad for your passengers.

No answer about the half billion $ loss!
Too bad some idiots like you are alive, most Netjets pilots are nice but some stroke themself a little bit too much.
Get a life, you only worked or was working for a company, you were not the CEO or else.

Latest resources

Back