Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

throttlejockey

A serious CRM problem!
Just heard that Corporate Airlines may start interviewing for Jetstream 32 First Officer positions starting at the beginning of next year. For those interested this is what I heard will be the new minimums:

2000 Total Time
200 Multi-Engine
100 Instrument (can be a mix of simulated instrument and actual).
ATP or ATP Written

The rumor is that these are relatively hard minimums, so don't send a resume unless you meet the minimums.

Those with Recommendation Letters from current pilots at Corpex will probably be almost assured an interview.

Do not know if a seniority resignation is required, but I suspect that you WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO RESIGN YOUR SENIORITY TO GET A JOB. Also, there is a training contract that you will have to sign - I do not know the details.

The company has sent final notices to all remaining furloughed pilots that they have no more recall options left. They either accept assignment to the next class or reapply for a job. This leaves only a few folks left to recall.

Initially, all the hiring will be to cover attrition. Current upgrade rate is 18 months. However, if the airline begins to grow again, upgrade time could fall dramatically. The company is running staffing at a very tight level, so if it expands again it will move F/O's into the left seat very quickly.

Send your resumes, cover letters, and LOR's to:

Corporate Airlines, Inc.
Pilot Recruiting
693 Fitzhugh Blvd.
Smyrna, TN

or send a Fax at: (615) 459-8602
No Calls Please!

For more info on the company go to: www.corporateairlines.com

Latest resources

Back