cool CL-415 game

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tough but pretty cool. i made it to level 2 a few times but that's about it

Any tips on how to pick up the water? I tried to slow down and use the space bar over the water but the airplane keeps crashing on me... Any tips would be useful...

Merci!

Any tips on how to pick up the water? I tried to slow down and use the space bar over the water but the airplane keeps crashing on me... Any tips would be useful...

Merci!

Quit ham fisting it. Keep the speed in the blue with the left arrow, don't spend more than about a second skimming the water filling the tanks. Drop down close to the fire to drop water (space bar). Don't quit until you at least get past the first level. Do it and you are officially hooked. Quit prior to finishing the first level and you're a half-aS$ed pilot.....

Finally got to the third level, and it gets really hard. You can skim the top of the water for as long as you want, just don't sink into the water. Only took an hour to get to the third level, its addicting!

OnYourSix,
just so u know, u don't need to press the space bar to pick up the water. only use it to drop it.

Clearly I must not be a great pilot. I still can't load and unload the water... I am hovering above the water (a matter of feet I am sure) and I am pressing the space bar and I get nothing... I reduce the speed and barely hover over the water.

Can anyone please enlighten me on the exact STEPS needed to load and then unload the water? What buttons are you pressing that work? So very frustrating (and highly addictive)...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back