Contract C525 Captain and F/O needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jimwor

I am a retired airline type and recently laid off from a corporate CJ3 fleet and will be managing a CJ2 or CJ3, not sure which yet, in the very near future for a partnership in Denver. The plane purchase should be completed by May 1. I have the type rating and have flown all planes in the CJ series, but cannot do more than a small portion of this flying due to other business interests.

I need a qualified, typed Captain on a contract basis that most likely will evolve into a full time job, including aircraft management. All operations will be two-pilot crew concept. Pay is $600 per day plus expenses.

I also need contract copilots. No type rating required, but helpful. Prefer pilots with over 1500 hours TT and 500 ME, with 100-200 hours in jets. ATP preferred, but will consider Commercial. Copilot position would be almost full time flying with 2 experienced captains. Pay will be up to $400 per day plus expenses depending on qualifications.

The aircraft will be based either at Centenniel (KAPA) or Jeffco (KBJC). Anticipated flying will be 20-30 hours per month, 12-15 days per month and will likely involve flying on ALL holiday periods. There are NO guarantees and flying days could vary eratically, being heavy in some months and non-existent in others. Flight areas will include all U.S., Bahamas and Mexico, with possible trips to the Caribbean. Most flights 3-4 days, with occasional week-long Bahamas trips. Airlining home is usually an option to save expenses.

Partners are all aviation knowledgeable and past plane owners of CJ2 or larger. I have flown all of them around while working for another company and they treat pilots very well. The principal partner has a Private license, but is not interested in flying the plane.

Although preferable, the contract pilots do not need to live in the Denver area as long as they are available on reasonable notice. Most flights will be planned well in advance based on past experience.

If you, or anyone you know is interested in either of these positions, please email me directly: [email protected]

Latest resources

Back