• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Contact info @ Gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had hope this wouldn't devolve in to a bashfest........especially so quickly.

Honestly, it's just a question that I'm trying to get help on for a good friend. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Of course you did. Why else would you pretend to ask a question which any idiot could find the answer to by contacting gojet directly. Your friend is a "vendor", yet needs you to fish flightinfo for contact information to conduct his business? I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that your "friend" is an idiot as well.

Hi!

Most chicks DO get their way, as long as they realize that they CAN get their way, and they stick to their guns.

There are some women who don't understand their place in today's modern society, and they are the ones who get abused/used.

It is just because you are young, that you think you are superior to women, and you have the upper hand. As you get older and wiser, and as the women get older and wiser, they get what they want, and if we don't like it, we can leave and be alone.

All of the above, of course, doesn't apply if you're a gay guy. If you're gay (and a guy-heaven forbid you're a gay female-what a NIGHTMARE), you don't have to put up with it all.

cliff
GRB

This might get thread drift of the year award!!! We went from a number at GoJets to banging mothers, daughters, sisters, inlaws, cousins, nieces and baby sitters. While donkey punching them and riding the rodeo. WELL DONE GENTLEMEN!!! :beer:

Hi!

Most chicks DO get their way, as long as they realize that they CAN get their way, and they stick to their guns.

There are some women who don't understand their place in today's modern society, and they are the ones who get abused/used.

It is just because you are young, that you think you are superior to women, and you have the upper hand. As you get older and wiser, and as the women get older and wiser, they get what they want, and if we don't like it, we can leave and be alone.

All of the above, of course, doesn't apply if you're a gay guy. If you're gay (and a guy-heaven forbid you're a gay female-what a NIGHTMARE), you don't have to put up with it all.

cliff
GRB

Dude please don't tell me you let your women get your way? You have the dick you run the show that's all you need to know. Come on your older you should know this by now.

Latest resources

Back