• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Conocopillips

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A question mark would help. I am taking your comment as a compliment of their operation! :)

My comments are really only from observation, nothing concrete (Edit in: As you can see from Hotwing's post I was a bit off!).

EMB-135 Shuttle x 2 (possibly 3). Chief Pilot is Charles Ewers. You can probably send a resume' to Corporate HQ in Houston.

I only know of Ponca City, OK as a base but I could be misinformed.

I see them in Bartlesville (OK), Houston (TX), and Morristown (NJ).

Pretty hard job to get. I sent them FIVE letters and resume's at one point without even a "Thanks but no thanks" letter. My understanding is they want very low time pilots who won't flee to the airline after they get 1000 PIC Turbine (heard via rumor) .

I'm already at that point and I'm not going to the airlines ever again if I can avoid it... But I have "airline" on the resume' so that probably doesn't help my cause any. Would be nice to work in OK and TX. Family there on both sides.

Man I'm digressing. Sorry...

Last edited:
My understanding is they want very low time pilots who won't flee to the airline after they get 1000 PIC Turbine.

How low you do you think?

Bases are KIAH - 3 GIVSP(S) and two Falcon 50EX(S).

1 EMB135 shuttle based at Ponca that flies from Ponca, KBVO, KIAH twice daily...

3 737(s) in PANC

Receiving 2 G550(s) this summer along with 3 G450(s)...

Hope this helps...

WOW was I *WAY* off. *nervous laugh* Sorry about that.

Hey Hot wing, do I not see their 135 in KMMU all the time?

Thought it was theirs. I think the tail number ends in CP so I presumed/assumed...

nope -- only one shuttle in Ponca... That is it for the Embraer stuff... New all Gulfstream fleet on the way... Nice operation...

N201CP CHARLIE PAPA OPERATIONS LLC EMB-135LR 145726 EWING
N202CP CHARLIE PAPA OPERATIONS LLC EMB-135LR 145728 EWING

Always thought these were Conocco Phillips planes. :) Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good gig. Color me envious! :)

LegacyDriver,

How long ago did you send them a resume? I'm interested in them as well, just don't know if I want to do the geo-bachelor thing during the week for a year after I get retire from the Navy while the Mrs. finishes grad school.

Wonder if they are holding off on hiring until the deal with Burlington is final. Possible meger of the 2 flight Depts?

Anyone know?
VVJM265

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back