Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BobbyBiplane

From a Compass Pilot who wants to remain anonymous:

Have you ever met this guy? Have you ever flown with this guy? He could make a missing comma an emergency. What was APLA thinking?

My experience is that he will make any event, no matter how small, a major issue, particularly if he make himself either a hero or victim. The NTSB and ALPA should be required to spend a four day with him. What an idiot. What a dama QUEEN.

Compass, on behalf of every FO ever subjected to this idiot's cockpit, get rid of him. He is a menace and should not be in charge of an airplane.

Compass management - this guy is an idiot and probaly insane. Please save us before he causes an event. He is NUTS.

yeah but getting a burning plane on the ground from 36000 in less than 8 mins is pretty good...no matter what you think of the guy.

From a Compass Pilot who wants to remain anonymous:

Have you ever met this guy? Have you ever flown with this guy? He could make a missing comma an emergency. What was APLA thinking?

My experience is that he will make any event, no matter how small, a major issue, particularly if he make himself either a hero or victim. The NTSB and ALPA should be required to spend a four day with him. What an idiot. What a dama QUEEN.

Compass, on behalf of every FO ever subjected to this idiot's cockpit, get rid of him. He is a menace and should not be in charge of an airplane.

Compass management - this guy is an idiot and probaly insane. Please save us before he causes an event. He is NUTS.

He had the same reputation at Sun Country. I never had to fly with him as a Captian, so I can't confirm, but his reputation did proceed him. He's done some hopping around and has worked at a lot of carriers... SCA, Polar, JetBlue and now Compass, so that progression raises some questions. All I know is management and the F/A's hated him at SCA.

He had the same reputation at Sun Country. I never had to fly with him as a Captian, so I can't confirm, but his reputation did proceed him. He's done some hopping around and has worked at a lot of carriers... SCA, Polar, JetBlue and now Compass, so that progression raises some questions. All I know is management and the F/A's hated him at SCA.

JetBlue to Compass???

Well, he does keep getting hired....

Interesting

Maybe he is a tool, I have no idea, but at least he is not as big a tool-poser- homo as the guy who is making the reality show circuit right now.

I passed my pee test with flying colors last week. When do I get my plaque?

Union proud baby!

Latest resources

Back