COMAIRs Cognitive test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DLconnection

I keep hearing that this cog. test is pretty easy to pass. I hear that its like a video game and that u can't study for it. John Smith told me that several people have failed this portion of the interview lately. Can someone tell me a little bit more about the specifics in this evaluation?

I know that they will give u a series of numbers and then ask u to spit them back out in reverse order. There are some word problems, I think. There is something where u try and keep a cursor centered, which I hear is really frustrating. Thats about all that I know about it. Can someone who has gone through COMAIRs interview process tell me a little bit more about this portion of the interview?

There is some gouge out there but it is not completely necessary. The cognitive test is divided into 8-10 sections. Each section has instructions and a practice test. You can do the practice test twice. I recommend doing the practice tests for every section. Just concentrate on the task at hand, don't get frustrated and you will do fine.

Latest resources

Back