Comair Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

Interviewed over a week ago. Heard they are serverly understaffed. Were were told they wanted one class per week. We were told to expect to hear back within a few days. No word yet. Were told if they havent called within 3-5 days you prob didn't get hired and to expect a letter??? Anyone know truth to any of this or better yet work in the hiring department. Im anxious to start.

We are severely understaffed right now. I waited two or three business days to get the call when I interviewed a year and a half ago.

Well, we are definitely understaffed, if you consider cancelling lots of flights for crew availability an indication. I don't work for the hiring department but why don't you give them a call if you want to know? The way I see it, they told you a few days and if it's been more than that, you have a right to call them. If you feel uncomfortable with it, PM me and I'll do it. My guess is that the HR department is as understaffed and falling apart as everything else at Comair.

Understaffed? I was on reserve for 1 month at JFK. I held a line right after.

Understaffed? I was on reserve for 1 month at JFK. I held a line right after.

Yes, severely understaffed. Flights are being cancelled due to crew availability all the time. Reserves are being used nearly every day they are on call. I've been covering trips out of every base.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back