Comair New Hire classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OCT 14th Class

I also got a call today for oct14th class...I interviewed march 6th aswell....I think my prayers paid off....Now I don't have to go to Eagle recall training next week.. Now I am looking forward to having a life for a change. :) LIFE? hmmm what would I know about life...I come from Eagle. Good luck to all the ppl in the pool...

Congrats!

Bull,

Congrats on the classdate! Good luck with your training and plz take good notes--I will need them one day.

Batman

Oct 21

Of all the times for the dam answering machine to fail!!!!!!!! Been out of town due to family illness and when I got wind of the calls, I checked the machine only to find an empty outgoing messags !

Called around and finally Sharon called again and "jellied" up the 21st date. I can't believe it....finally!!! I can land that darned Seminole!

The 14th and 21st clears out the rest of the Apr CFIs and all but one May CFIs. I hope this logjam is breaking up finally for all of us. See you on 21!

Outstanding John!

Wish I was there in that class too but I am sure it will take awhile for us non-Comair CFIs to catch up.

At least it is encouraging. Have fun in class.

Ken

Just managed to talk to Sharon Jones today. She gave me the skinny that she could.

The class on the 14th of Oct will be 11 people and the class on the 21st (not confirmed yet but fairly certain it will happen) will be 12 people. From what I understand there were still a few slots to fill. She is still working from the 7 March interview group.

There were 3 more days of interviewing in March and 2 days in April (the 24th and 25th).

She did say there might possibly be a small class on the 28th of Oct but that is not confirmed at all.

She expects to put another 45 or so people into training before the end of the year.

This is the latest that I was able to get. She is very busy and would like to get more information out to us but there is no way she could take the time to. I believe that I heard her and passed this information on correctly - but if there are any errors, I accept the blame.

Hoping to see you in class soon.

I Interviewed On the 21st of March and got called as an alternate for the 14th class so I'll see you gents there.
lizabath, lizabeth,,, I'm comin for you lizabeth,, this is the big one!

SQW7700,

That's great news.....God bless that alternate list! I'll come find you when you're in indoc....i'll still be in the sim at that point.

Congrats!

Latest resources

Back