Comair/Military hirees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Phrog-guy

Just wondering how many military new hires are waiting for a class date?

Based on other recent posts, I see that the Academy CFI's all the way through May (except one) have a class date. Now we know that Comair likes to split up the classes based on background, I wanted to get an idea of how far along the military guys are?

I interviewed June 20th and no word yet (no surprise). What was the interview date of the last military guy who was assigned a class?

Count me in as one of the military guys waiting for class - but you already knew that. Good questions, how many military guys in the pool?

Apparently there are only 3 military guys in the Comair pool, from the results of this post. Perhaps that is good news for us...

I think there was a military guy in my interview group May 21, Tri-Holer do you remember? I don't know if he's in the pool, though.

As I recall, he was an Army Guard helicopter pilot flying for a company in CA. He was not picked up.

I am Military,,,,,,,,, BUT, I was AUG 2001. I just got relaesed. I am in OCT 14 class.
Don't know if that helps.

Notch up the military count one more! I interviewed in August 2002. After a quick look through the forums I can't get a good feel for how many people (mil and civ) are waiting at Comair. Any ideas?

Latest resources

Back