• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Limitations, Profiles, etc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know what the current minimums are that Comair is hiring with? Must you have 121 experience or know someone? I have 1600 total with 550 multi and currently Part 135 single pilot. If any of you know a good company to try to get on with or any hints on getting on with Comair please let me know. Like everyone else, I wanna fly 121. Thanks.

AFELLOWAVIATOR
My opinions are what they are when it comes to sub contractors doing flying under the Delta banner

I guess since you've been at Comair so long your opinion about sub contractors has changed. I believe that's what Comair started out doing. I guess next you'll be telling us that pay for training is something you would never do either.

Just started systems and they are good at what they do. Have been through 2 727 FE courses and know what it is like to do serious training.

They tell you not to worry about the limitations, flows, and emergency procedures until they give them to you and from what I can see, they are right. I had a few things to study before I came here and in reality - I didn't study it and I didn't need to.

You will have plenty of time to learn it and get it - don't sweat it.

ps, these opinions could change when I fail out of the course LOL.

Latest resources

Back