Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moscowcfi

Any rumors on when the next Comair class will be (after August 9th)?

At an instructor meeting earlier this week we were told to expect one more class (after the August class) in the fall - possibly September or October. The size of the class and the need for more classes after that will be determined by attrition combined with the few retirements that are due. That's the story this week - it may change many times before next week.

C425Driver

Hey Moscow,
I interviewed in june. I just called the other day to try to get some information and was told to most likely plan for a september or october class. (However they did not sound very confident in their information) They would not tell me where I stood in the pool or any information other than that. When did you interview?

D+$ said:
Hey Moscow,
I interviewed in june. I just called the other day to try to get some information and was told to most likely plan for a september or october class. (However they did not sound very confident in their information) They would not tell me where I stood in the pool or any information other than that. When did you interview?
I interviewed in April. There is 1 to 4 people ahead of me, so I hope to be in the next class. I sure hope it's no later than September. My wife is starting to get antsy. :)

Last edited:
Do you guys know if they are still conducting interviews ?

sim66 said:
Do you guys know if they are still conducting interviews ?
Yes, they will have a round of interviews next week. I know people who will be interviewing.

does Comair pay for your training and hotel ?

You are given 7 nights hotel room and training pay until you start IOE. The pay is $250 or so a week.

Not great while in training, but well worth it!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back