comair call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the deal???

Stearman and Rich Man, I don't know how Comair really does it but I'll tell you right now that one of our f/o's at my company interviewed the second week of December and is starting class next mon Jan 20th. I was reading my acceptance letter and it says candidates are placed into classes based on date of interview, have any of you called and asked what the deal is?? Can anyone shed some light on this mystery?? Thanks AD

Just wondering if this whole preferential class date thing has anything to do with the experience of the candidate? something along the lines that they would rather put a person who has 121 experience into class before someone who just came off the street as a CFI?

FYI.. I just finished a trip with a Capt that is on the interview board. They said that the only CFIs they were hiring were from the Academy and that was only because we have a contract to do so. No more CFIs off the street.

Interview dates/ class dates

K, so I still haven't quite figured out for sure whether I have things confused or not, are there guys out there that interviewed before the second week of Dec that are still not in a class?? Thanks. AD

Yes

Yes I interviewed Jun 20th 2002
and by Nov 26-28th there was also at least 2 military guys in the pool who where still waiting to be released from MIL to get a class date and me.

Im still in the pool untill the DOJ and TSA figures out how do to background checks for no U.S. Citizens who whish to train in A/C over 12,500 without prior experience.

Aparently the expertise of the INS and FBI is not enough.
:rolleyes:

Rich!

Latest resources

Back