Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair, ASA, Wisky require current 1st class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rally

I have a interview in January with Comair, are they going to require a current first class medical? I asm because mine was issued in June so I am running out of my six months. How about ASA and Air Wisky? ASA mentions it on there app (for a CURRENT first class) for when you submit it but they don't mention it about the interview?

Why don't you just call them and ask?

I think Comair would roll out the red carpet for your interview, if you have the time and ratings you've listed here.

Come to think of it, why are you applying at Comair anyway? They're cancelling upgrade classes, still shrinking in size, and having a tough time getting even 1/3 of the new hires they need. With age 65 now in effect, you're likely looking at a ten-year upgrade or longer...assuming the company holds together for more than a couple of years.

I had a first class that went past the 6mos and they were ok with it...They just wanted to see that you can hold a first class...But I guess its not worth the risk of them sending you home since some companies are picky on their paperwork.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back