• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan on CNN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can I have directions to the world you live in?

Sure, its the world where ALL working people, union or non-union, are looking for more time off work along with more pay. You know, the same world we all live in.

Have you ever seen the main page of the Colgan Air web site? It shows two pilots in the cockpit of a Q400 looking back and smiling at the camera, and the captain has a BIG thumbs up. After the picture was taken, the captain probably put the thumb down and another finger up. What a BIG facade.

I think SWA is top-notched, but even they have a few issues occasionally.

SWA fined

That is the whole point....find a problem...fix it...don't just turn a blind eye and pretend nothing is wrong....or change numbers to make something work....that is the difference between bad companies and great companies.

That is the whole point....find a problem...fix it...don't just turn a blind eye and pretend nothing is wrong....or change numbers to make something work....that is the difference between bad companies and great companies.

Absolutely!!!! Save money by not doing scheduled MX. Southwests day is comming.

They should pull the contracts of ALL regionals. Let mainline pilots fly them. Put all MAINLINE furloughed pilots back to work. Tell Jr to go sling some fries where he belongs. I do not say where she belongs because they do not belong in any COCKpit unless they are providing crew comfort.

Latest resources

Back