• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cold Remedies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trick with Zicam is to take when you feel the 1st symtoms. Sore throat ect.

A word of caution, however, there have been a few people who have lost their sence of taste when using the Zicam nasal spray.

i discovered the cure for the common cold last night. first, drink a 5th of jack(this may take a few hours). simultanous inhale 2 packs of second hand smoke( if you smoke regularly, inhale 1st hand). stay up past dawn with a 20 year old korean sugar momma! worked for me

I'll second (or third, or fourth, whatever we're up to now) Zicam. It comes in many variation, I use the oral spray and it seems to stop colds right in their tracks.

Be very very careful with the stuff that is used nasally. Its been shown to cause people to loose their sense of smell permanently and this is a well known fact. I even know someone who had this happen to them.

I'll second (or third, or fourth, whatever we're up to now) Zicam. It comes in many variation, I use the oral spray and it seems to stop colds right in their tracks.

Be very very careful with the stuff that is used nasally. Its been shown to cause people to loose their sense of smell permanently and this is a well known fact. I even know someone who had this happen to them.

Does losing the sense of smell also stop the unneeded non-rhinitis allergic reactions? If so I'm going to go sniff a quart.

Another thing to try to help aid in the prevention of colds is a sinus wash. I typically take an Airborne before the first flight of the day and then after I get home (or the hotel) I wash out my sinuses. You won't believe the crap that will come out of your nose. You can buy them at places like Walgreens. It's not the most pleasant thing to do, but I sure can breath easier after I do it.

Latest resources

Back