• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Airpiraterob

LaForge Sayz:
Comair interview

theyre interviewing again. i dont know wether for a pool or actual classdates.

the gouges im finding are old, but at least will fly4food has one current enough to include the computer based evaluation instead of the sim that theyve gotten rid of in the interview. anyone have another good source for gouges? anyone get interveiwed recently enough? aparently theyre interviewing the week of the 16th of Dec, and the 6th of Jan. anyone else have a date on these days?

whatever you know or can find will be advantageous. im lookin too.:)

Last edited:
go to aviationinterviews.com. The most recent is 10/14/02. It should have good info. good luck on your interview

just wondering how long it took after you sent in a resume until you got you call, or did you guys attend the D.C. airfair??

Airpiraterob,

As previously mentioned, I would highly recommend checking out www.aviationinterviews.com If you don't have a password already, they might make you pay a small fee, but trust me, it's worth it. I used it to study for my interview and I wasn't asked a single question I wasn't ready for. Check it out. They usually have up-to-date gouges as well.

Comair interview

I also have an interview this month. I will share any gouge I can get, and would appriciate any help.

Good luck

Iced_up,
I also got the call last Friday for a Dec. 16th interview. Guess I'll see you there.
Tim

Latest resources

Back