Co Pilot Quest Diagnostics - Reading, PA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tmstewar2

Education: Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations aircraft and company manuals Experience: 500 flight hours. 50 hoursin multi engine aircraft. Main Duties: The copilot is responsible for flying second in command on company aircraft. Approximately 25% of additional duties include dispatching of specimen or executive flights Special Requirements: Commercial single and multiengine license with an instrument rating.Varying work hours include: day shift/night shift, overtime and overnight trips.May be required to cover dispatch and van driver when needed.
Contact Human Resources Contact Yirce,Susan at Fax number 201-729-8458

http://www.questdiagnostics.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?return=%23%23%23%23%23%23%23%23%23%23%230031&Information=60720%20%20%20%20%20%20%20

I'm guessing they are just posting this due to government regs. It's one heck of a hard place to break into...even with an inside guy.

~wheelsup

Last edited:
Single pilot part 91, is what I've heard...and extremely difficult to get into - 70k flying a bonanza....

They fly barons, 310's, TBM's, and I believe they have a jet or two to fly personel. You have to have an ATP or know someone there or both.

B-J-J Fighter said:
I thought they flew everything single pilot.

They like to hire low timers to work the odd jobs and build flight time while flying with another one of their pilots. That's how one of their pilots I met did it.

Their facility up in Reading is immaculate. It was more technologically advanced than my airlines' disptach center...

Latest resources

Back