Co-captain position(s)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capnflyright

Our 91/135 flight department is gradually growing and we require a few more co-captains who are typed, qualified and current in the Lear 35 and/or Lear 60. We are based in the Pacific Northwest and would prefer individuals residing in this geographic area. We fly Part 91 25% of the time and mostly fly 135 charter. We are on a 1 to 2 week on and usually(hopefully) 1 week off. The more pilots to crew the planes, the better schedule we receive. We are on the road for the duration of our scheduled time on, so you can expect to live out of a hotel(but just think of all the Marriott points you'll rack up!). Send me a private message if you meet the above criteria and are still interested.

P.S.- Ask all the questions you want, I may even have the answers.

Hello.. I would like to know more about your open position. I have a little over 2000 hours total with about 900 hours between the Lear 35 and 55, another 280 or so in a Citation II. Where is your company located? What would a co-captain be making? I currently live in the bay area, however, I work down at Orange County. I wouldn't mind being away from home as long as I'm flying. Well, I hope I hear from you, this sounds really exciting.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back