Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Looking for intel on a 135 or corporate gig in either the Columbus area or Cincinnati area.

Proctor and Gamble is building a nice new hangar at LUK for all of their Gulfstreams....Cinair.....Cintas....Kroger....Great American Financial/United Dairy Farmers...Delta Air Elite (CVG)....sorry I don't have contacts but those are some of the guys around here

This was just posted yesterday:

Title: C525 Chief Pilot
Company: Griffin IndustriesProduct/Service: Location: OHRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Griffin Industries is a leader in agri-business and is a family-owned business found on the Greater Cincinnati Top 100 Companies listing. Griffin Aircraft, of Griffin Industries, has an immediate opening for a Chief Pilot. Our aircraft reside at the Greater Cincinnati Airport in Hebron, KY. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated individual looking for stability and opportunity in a growing business. The Chief Pilot reports to the President/CEO.
Requirements: Candidates should have an ATP license and C525 type rating or experience. Mechanics license would be helpful. Some overnight and weekend work will be required.
Company Benefits: Excellent benefits package available including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, bonus, and profit sharing.
Contact Information: N/A[email protected] Griffin Industries US
Preferred Response Method:For consideration, e-mail your resume and salary history to: [email protected] Visit our website at griffinind.com to learn more about our company.

Princedietrich said:
Looking for intel on a 135 or corporate gig in either the Columbus area or Cincinnati area.

I posted this back in August when you were looking for the same opportunities..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princedietrich
Are there any good 135 operators in the LUK or CMH areas that would be worth looking into?

Thinking of bailing from the sinking ship that is your current employer?

Why not try Medflight at OSU. With your time, I am sure they would be glad to have you. When I interviewed, CP was Steve Evans and DO was Frank Brisker. I am sure you know their fleet.

Also, Abe Amira has (had) a Sabreliner on a 135 based at Millionaire at CMH. If you've ever been to Columbus Gold or Pure Platinum (bethel and sawmill) then you should know who he is.

At LUK, all I can think of is Jet Resource. However, they are staffed by Delta (Comair) Air Elite pilots. Their website is: http://www.jetresource.com/

ASAP Aviation used to operate out of the MJC at LUK, but shut their doors in March.

Why not try CHQ? Don't they have a base in CMH? HAHA;)

Latest resources

Back